12. IP HD decoder for MPEG4/2 encoders
- Professional receiver-decoder.
- It is possible to receive signals via IP, ASI, DVB-S/S2 interfaces.
- Outputs HD SDI, composite, HDMI.
- * Remote control via web interface.
- It is used to work with encoders Teleview MPEG4 / 2 and allows you to receive decoded signals HDSDI, HDMI, composite.
- UMH160R / IP
It can receive digital signals from various sources (DVB-S/S2, DVB-C, DVB-T/DVB-T, ASI, IP), decoding, program selection for various outputs including CVBS, HDMI, SD/HD-SDI, ASI, TS/IP and QAM/OFDM.
The receiver supports multi-channel descrambling, multiplexing, external tables/data inserts, transcoding and transmodulation. It also supports video decoding with two audio channels.
With remote management via web interfaces, it is ideal for supporting advanced real-time content distributions, signals, conversion and information transfer over IP.
- Receive MPEG-2 / H. 264 signals from two transponders (DVB-S2) or two frequencies (DVB-C, DVB-T or ISDB-T).
- Decoding multi-channel programs Conax, Irdeto, NDS, Viacess, Verimatrix, BISS-1 and BISS-E or other systems through two independent CI slots.
- 2 DVB CI, support multi-channel decoding, installed BISS-1 and BISS-E, support TS & program descrambling,
- Support on ASI inputs and TS/IP redundancy outputs,
- Support two pairs of audio decoding.
- support program multiplexing, filtering, AD/EPG inserts.
- Optional four channels A/B QAM output or two channels (OFDM) output, ideal for transmodulation.
- Optional 4-channel MPEG2 to / from H264 transcoding ( 2 for HD programs).
- configuring and monitoring programs via NMS, Web GUI or SNMP,
- CUE tone Support via GPIO,
- Multi-stream demodulation/re-multiplexing.