Our country, the Russian Federation, has a huge territory and low population density in most regions, especially in the Northern and Eastern parts (of course, except for the capital cities and large industrial centers). This fact creates great problems for all levels of state and municipal authorities, as well as for the management of enterprises occupying large territories.
Another upgradation of the proposed radio relay equipment, operating in frequency band of 400 MHz, has obvious advantages:
- It is not necessary to have line of sight between the transceivers of the radio-relay link, thus the adjustment of antenna-feeder paths is greatly simplified;
- guaranteed communication range of up to 70-80 km;
- low equipment weight;
- possibility to install this equipment on moving (land, surface and airborne) objects and use it to monitor extended objects or territories in "on line" mode.
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS AND PARAMETERS
1. COMPOSITION OF RADIO-RELAY EQUIPMENT
1.1 Equipment XXXXXXX for one communication interval, in the configuration (1+0) shall include the following main devices:
- receiving-transmitting unit VPP-0,45/8A - 1 PC.
- receiving-transmitting unit VPP-0,45/8B - 1 PC.
- basic unit BB-4E1/E-2 PCs.
- antenna "Ziga-17" - 2 PCs.
- antenna coaxial cable-2 PCs.
- coaxial lead-in cable (up to 200 m) – 2 PCs.
- telephone handset MT-69 - 2 PCs.
- Service log – 2 PCs.
- Operations Manual – 2 PCs.
2. GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
2.1 Operating Frequency Ranges:
- 394 – 410 MHz and 434-450 MHz (according to the decision of State Commission on radio frequencies (SCRF) of 06.12.2004 No. 04-03-04-002).
2.2 Duplex diversion - 40 MHz.
2.3 Frequency spectrum pitch-465 kHz.
2.4 Information rate:
- at QPSK modulation-2 x 2048 kBit/s ±50 x 10-6;
- at 16QAM modulation-4 x 2048 kBit/s±50 x 10-6;
2.5 System configuration - (1+0).
2.6 Equipment Layout-transceiver with antenna is located on the mast (the type of the mast is determined by the customer), modem equipment is located in the room at a distance of up to 200 m from the transceiver and antenna.
2.7 Remote r-t unit and base unit connection must be carried out via 1 coaxial cable, IF for transmission is 170 MHz, IF for reception is 70 MHz. By the same cable the following must be transmitted: power for remote r-t unit, signals of telecontrol and telesignalization.
3. CHARACTERISTICS AND PARAMETERS OF TRANSMITTING EQUIPMENT
3.1 Nominal signal power level at output of the transmitter ≥ 37 dBm in QPSK modulation mode and not less than 30 dBm in KAM-16 mode.
3.2 Nominal values of operating frequencies of transmission/reception are presented in Table 1.
|Trunk No||Half-set A
Receiving frequency, MHz
Receiving frequency, MHz
|394,650 / 434,650||434,650 / 394,650|
|2||395,115 / 435,115||435,115 / 395,115|
|3||395,580 / 435,580||435,580 / 395,580|
|4||396,045 / 436,045||436,045 / 396,045|
|5||396,510 / 436,510||436,510 / 396,510|
|6||396,975 / 436,975||436,975 / 396,975|
|7||397,440 / 437,440||437,440 / 397,440|
|8||397,905 / 437,905||437,905 / 397,905|
|9||398,370 / 438,370||438,370 / 398,370|
|10||398,835 / 438,835||438,835 / 398,835|
|11||399,300 / 439,300||439,300 / 399,300|
|12||399,765 / 439,765||439,765 / 399,765|
|13||400,230 / 440,230||440,230 / 400,230|
|14||400,695 / 440,695||440,695 / 400,695|
|15||401,160 / 441,160||441,160 / 401,160|
|16||401,625 / 441,625||441,625 / 401,625|
|17||402,090 / 442,090||442,090 / 402,090|
|18||402,555 / 442,555||442,555 / 402,555|
|19||403,020 / 443,020||443,020 / 403,020|
|20||403,485 / 443,485||443,485 / 403,485|
|21||403,950 / 443,950||443,950 / 403,950|
|22||404,415 / 444,415||444,415 / 404,415|
|23||404,880 / 444,880||444,880 / 404,880|
|24||405,345 / 445,345||445,345 / 405,345|
|25||405,810 / 445,810||445,810 / 405,810|
|26||406,275 / 446,275||446,275 / 406,275|
|27||406,740 / 446,740||446,740 / 406,740|
|28||407,205 / 447,205||447,205 / 407,205|
|29||407,670 / 447,670||447,670 / 407,670|
|30||408,135 / 448,135||448,135 / 408,135|
|31||408,600 / 448,600||448,600 / 408,600|
|32||409,065 / 449,065||449,065 / 409,065|
|33||409,530 / 449,530||449,530 / 409,530|
3.3 Deviation of the transmitter frequency (central frequency of the signal spectrum) from the nominal value - not more than 10 x 10-6.
3.4 Manual adjustment of transmitted power shall be provided to reduce transmitter output power in the range of from 0 to 25 dB with increment of ≤ 3 dB.
3.5 Frequency spacing between two adjacent radio channels - 3.72 MHz.
3.6 The levels of modulated and unmodulated side emissions, measured using the measuring frequency band “f”, must not exceed minus 50 dBm in the frequency bands:
- from 1 GHz to 26 GHz at f = 1 MHz;
- from 30 MHz to f0 -28 MHz and from f0 + 28 MHz to 1 GHz at f = 100 kHz,
- from f0-28 MHz to f0 – fe and from f0 + fe to f0 + 28 MHz at f = 10 kHz;
- where f0 is the central frequency of the spectrum, and the value of fe = 9.3 MHz.
4. CHARACTERISTICS AND PARAMETERS OF RECEIVING EQUIPMENT
4.1 Minimum level of useful signal, corresponding to error coefficient BER = 10-6, must correspond to:
- minus 120 dB/W with QPSK modulation;
- minus 113 dB/W at 16QAM modulation.
4.2 Evaluation of the level of the received signal, within its range, with a discreteness of 1 dB (error not more than ±3 dB).
4.3 Possibility of operational control after useful signal level changing, in the process of antenna alignment.
4.4 Range of automatic gain control (AGC) of the receiving path for QPSK modulation must be at least 70 dB;
5. INFORMATION AND SERVICE CHANNELS.
5.1 The main digital interface E1 (G. 703), the number of interfaces - 4.
5.2 Requirements for the Ethernet interface.
Conformity to standards:
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet;
- IEEE 802.3 u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet;
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 auto-determination of rate;
- IEEE 802.1p traffic prioritization;
- IEEE 802.1 q VLANs;
- Interface: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet RJ-45.
Either a 4 x E1 stream or Ethernet traffic with the rate of 8 Mbps or a combination of n*E1 and Ethernet traffic with the rate of (4E1-n), where n=1...4, must be transmitted.
5.3 Service voice channel:
- transfer rate-64 Kbit / s;
- encoding - PCM;
- user terminal type - standard micro-telephone handset.
5.4. Parameters of telemaintenance system for radio-relay stations (RRS) network.
5.4.1 Number of RRS in the network - 16 (expandable to 126);
5.4.2 Identification of RRS as a network element - IP addressing;
5.4.3 Software with functions of diagnostics of radio-relay equipment and network monitoring is installed on the PC.
5.4.4 Interfaces of telemaintenance systems.
- maintenance is carried out from a PC via Ethernet interface 10/100 Base-T IEEE 802.3;
- RS-232 interface is used for interconnection of telemaintenance systems from different routes.
6. PARAMETERS OF THE ANTENNA ARRANGEMENT
6.1 The antenna gain must be at least 17 dB.
6.2 Permissible standard standing-wave ratio (SWR) measured on the antenna connector is not more than - 1.5;
7. POWER SUPPLY
7.1 With regard to power supply, the equipment must provide power supply from a DC source with a nominal voltage from minus 40.8 V to minus 72 V;
7.2 Power, consumed by RRS from the power source, is not more than 50W.
7.3 The equipment must be protected against accidental short circuits in the internal power supply circuits.
7.4 The insulation of electrical circuits must provide electrical strength sufficient to prevent breakdown and electrical resistance must be sufficient to limit the short-circulating effect of leakage currents and thermal breakdown.
8. DESIGN AND WEIGHT OF THE EQUIPMENT
8.1 The remote equipment must have the hermetic design of the case and protection from the dust and atmospheric precipitations.
8.2 The overall dimensions of the remote equipment unit (VPP-0.45 / 8), mm - 250x180x110, max
8.3 Weight of the unit VPP-0.45/8, kg - 8, max.
8.4 The equipment of the lower block (base unit (BB)) is performed in the "Euromechanics" 1U design, with a unit depth of not more than 300 mm.
8.5 Weight of unit BB-4E1/E, kg - not more than 3.
9. OPERATING CHARACTERISTIC
9.1 The equipment located indoors must be operable under following climatic conditions:
- ambient temperature - from + 5C to + 50C
- low atmospheric pressure - 450 mm Hg. st. ;
- humidity - 80% at +25°C
9.2 The equipment installed outdoors must be operable under the following climatic conditions:
- ambient temperature-from minus 50C to + 50C;
- rain, snow, hail, water spray;
- low atmospheric pressure - 450 mm Hg.st. ;
- humidity - 100% at + 25°C;
- condensed precipitation in the form of frost and dew;
- after influence of temperatures changing from minus 50°C to + 65°C.
Protection from rain, hail, sand and dust must be provided by the design of the upper remote equipment.
9.3 The equipment must retain its parameters after exposure to sinusoidal vibration with an acceleration amplitude of 2g in the frequency range of 10-70 Hz for the equipment installed indoors and with an acceleration amplitude of 4g in the frequency range of 1-80 Hz for the equipment installed outdoors for 90 min.