2. Dual channel HD encoder with low delay LOW DELAY
- Encoder from HD / SD SDI or CVBS to MPEG-4 AVC or MPEG2.
- Encoding delay-80msec.
- The output IP can be obtained up to 4 programs with different resolutions. For example: two programs with HD resolution and their clones with lower resolution (for example, 320×240 resolution for reception on mobile devices).
- Multiplexed stream output by ASI.
- Parallel IP output with the ability to broadcast 4 different streams to 4 different addresses for IPTV broadcasting.
- Built-in program overlay titles and graphics on video with HDMI input.
- Program Title Master titles included.
- The ability to work in the "transcoding MPEG2 to MPEG4" and Vice versa.
- Ability to work in the mode of 1 video + 4 sound.
- Housing-1U, 19″.
- COD-2xHDSDI-MP4/2-M25 (LOW DELAY).
The encoder is designed to convert HD / SD SDI and CVBS signals into an MPEG-4 /AVC(MPEG-4 Part 10) signal that complies with the ITU-T H. 264 standard and the ISO/IEC MPEG-4 Part 10 standard and Mpeg 2-standard.
The ability to operate the encoder in SD mode and HD mode allows you to fully utilize the potential of the encoder. In MPEG-4 SD mode, the device allows almost no loss of image quality, to receive the amount of transmitted data in ~1.5-2 times greater than when using an encoding device of the MPEG2 standard.
The use of MPEG4/AVC encoder in digital cable television, MMDS, DVB-T, allows you to transmit more programs in the stream, which reduces the cost per program. The encoder operates in real time and can be used to convert a digital signal where there is a need to increase the amount of data transmitted without loss of quality.
HD mode allows you to get a high-quality HD image on the TV screen even at relatively low flow rates. So, with a stream of 6 Mbit / cek and a resolution of 1920x1080x50i, the quality of HD pictures visually on the TV screen can be estimated as quite good.
- Functionally, the device is two separate encoders having SD/HD SDI and CVBS signal inputs. Input signals can be processed according to MPEG4 or MPEG2 digital compression algorithms.
- In HD and SD mode, the encoder can works with High Profile and MAIN Profile from Level1. 2 to 4.2.
- Output speed-up to 15mbit / sec per channel.
- In the MPEG2 standard, the output signal of the encoder can have a maximum resolution of 720x576x50i.
- The encoder supports PAL and NTSC input signals.
- The encoder allows you to work with different output resolutions. The resolution for each channel is set from the DVB_Setting setup program included in the DVCrypt software package (DVBToolkit utility)
- The audio signal is encoded according to the MPEG1 Layer 2 standard.
- SDI signal with embedded sound. The group and stereo pair of the input signal are selected using the DVB_Setting program included in the DVCrypt package.
- It is possible to embed analog audio into the SDI signal from external inputs.
- The encoder has a built-in Remultiplexer, which allows you to feed separately to each of the 2 ASI outputs one of the three signals Channel 1, Channel 2 or Multiplex (both channels).
- The output signal of the encoder is the ASI transport stream (EN 50083-9: 1998) (2 outputs) as well as the IP stream (2 channels).