4. Dual channel HD (high resolution) encoder
- Encoder from HD / SD SDI or CVBS to MPEG-4 AVC or MPEG2.
- The output can receive up to 4 TV channels - one main and their clones with lower resolution (for example, 320 × 240 for reception on mobile devices).
- Multiplexed stream output by ASI.
- In parallel-IP output with the possibility of broadcasting 4 different streams to 4 different addresses (for IPTV broadcasting).
- Form factor-1U, 19″.
The encoder is designed to convert HD / SD SDI and CVBS signals into an MPEG-4 /AVC(MPEG-4 Part 10) signal that complies with ITU-T H. 264 standard and the ISO/IEC MPEG-4 Part 10 standard and Mpeg 2 standard.
The ability to operate the encoder in SD mode and HD mode allows you to fully use the capabilities of the encoder. In MPEG-4 SD mode, the device allows almost no loss of image quality, to receive the amount of transmitted data in ~1.5-2 times greater than when using an encoding device of the MPEG2 standard.
The use of MPEG4/AVC encoder in digital cable television, MMDS, DVB-T, allows you to transmit more programs in the stream, which reduces the cost per program. The encoder operates in real time and can be used to convert a digital signal where there is a need to increase the amount of data transmitted without loss of quality.
HD mode allows you to get a high-quality HD image on the TV screen even at relatively low flow rates. So, with a stream of 6 Mbit / cek and a resolution of 1920x1080x50i, the quality of HD pictures visually on the TV screen can be estimated as quite good.
- Functionally, the device is two separate encoders with SD/HD SDI and CVBS signal inputs. The input signals can be processed according to MPEG4 or MPEG2 digital compression algorithms .
- In HD and SD mode, the encoder can works with High Profile and MAIN Profile from Level1. 2 to 4.2.
- Output speed-up to 15mbit / sec per channel.
- In the MPEG2 standard, the output signal of the encoder can have a maximum resolution of 720x576x50i.
- The encoder supports PAL and NTSC input signals.
- The encoder allows you to work with different output resolutions. The resolution for each channel is set from the DVB_Setting setup program included in the DVCrypt software package (DVBToolkit utility)
- The audio signal is encoded according to the MPEG1 Layer 2 standard.
- SDI signal is formed with embedded sound. The group and stereo pair of the input signal are selected using the DVB_Setting program included in the DVCrypt package.
- It is possible to embed analog audio into the SDI signal from external inputs.
- The encoder has a built-in Remultiplexer, which allows you to feed separately to each of the 2 ASI outputs one of the three signals Channel 1, Channel 2 or Multiplex (both channels)
- The output signal of the encoder generates an ASI transport stream (EN 50083-9:1998) (2 outputs) as well as an IP stream (2 channels).