Mobile television radio relay systems
1. Name, purpose, composition of telecommunications facilities and the functions performed by them.
Mobile (stationary) television radio relay stations ERA M-7R and ERA M-8R operate (in accordance with the Decision of State Commission on Radio Frequencies (SCRF) No. 09-03-07 of 28.04.09) in frequency bands 7.15-7.75 GHz (ERA M-7R) and 8.4-8.7 GHz (ERA M-8R) and are intended to transmit and receive one (ULTRA HD) or several (SD, HD, FULL HD) television signals in simplex or duplex mode in digital form with transmission rates of up to 34.368 Mbit/s in DVB Standard.
The mobile (stationary) television radio relay stations ERA M-7R and ERA M-8R include the following units:
1.1. Receive-transmit units operating in frequency bands 7 and 8 GHz:
- PPU ERA M-7RV (7.15-7.75 GHz);
- PPU ERA M-8RN (8.4-8.5 GHz);
- PPU ERA M-8RV (8.5-8.7 GHz);
1.2. Hardware blocks:
- MPEG-4 and/or MPEG-2 compression encoders (video encoders):
- COD-HDSDI-MP4/2; COD-2xhdsdi-MP4/2;
- COD-4xhdsdi-MP4/2; COD-HDHDMI-MP4/2
- COD-2xHDMI-MP4/2; COD-4xhdhdmi-MP4/2;
- multiplexers-modulators: DTVS2-8ASI-Basic, DTVS2-5ASI-Basic, DTVS2-4ASI-Basic;
- DTVC-5ASI-REMUX-Basic multiplexer;
- MPC DVB - S/S2 receiver-decoder;
- "MD ASI" modulator (34 Mbit/s-QPSK-28 MHz, ASI input);
- "DM ASI" demodulator (ASI output);
- "ASI-E3" interface converter (ASI " E3 " conversion);
- "ASI-OPTIC Converter" optic converter (receive/transmit frequency 1,310/1,550 nm);
- "Injector Pout» transmitter control unit;
- "ACD-111" service communication unit (converts four analog balanced audio signals into a digital stream and back);
- 4 K, H-265 encoders
2. Parameters of receive/transmit
2.1. Equipment broadband radio channels frequencies distribution plan.
2.1.1. The receive/transmit equipment according to the Decision of SCRF No. 09-03-07 of 28.04.2009 has to work in frequency bands:
- 7.15 – 7.75 GHz
- 8.4-8.7 GHz
2.1.2. Frequency spacing between adjacent broadband radio channels must be 28 MHz (E3-QPSK)
2.2. Signal power at the transmitter microwave frequency section output
2.2.1. The deviation of the effective power level from the nominal value must be within 2 dB
2.2.2. The maximum power level of the transmitter signal must not exceed 1 W
2.3. Characteristics of the equipment radio emission
2.3.1. The spectrum of the emitted signal must correspond to the template shown in Figure 1.
2.3.2. Spectral components of out-of-band radiation at the point C’ must be no more than, dBm -30
2.3.3. Levels of lateral radiation at point C’ must be no more than, dBm in the frequency band:
- 30 MHz ...21.2 GHz – 50
- 21.2 GHz ... 26 GHz – 30
2.4. The level of the microwave signal at the input of the receiver of digital equipment at point C must be no more than, dBm
- when BER = 10-3 -78dBm
- when BER = 10-6 -75dBm
3. Interface parameters of modem digital equipment
3.1. E3 interface parameters
3.1.1. Digital signal rate at input/output at digital radio relay path points (TT’ points), Mbit/s: 34.368 ± 20x10-6
3.1.2. Interface code: HDB-3
3.1.3. Interface parameters at TT points correspond to: REC. ITU-T G. 703
Input / output impedance, Ohm: 75±1 (unsymm.)
3.1.4. Phase jitter and phase drift: REC. ITU-T
at input: G. 823
at output / transient response: G. 751
3.1.5. Control of reception and transmission of alarm indication signals (AIS) - by REC. ITU-T G. 775
3.2. Parameters of asynchronous serial interfaces for ASI MPEG-2 digital compressed signal are given in Table 1.
3.3. Parameters of the electrical interface of the Ethernet 10/100/1000 BASE-T (X) signals are given in Table 2.
|Transmission medium||Unshielded symmetric pair of category 3||2 symmetric pairs (STP or UTP) of category 5 4||Symmetric pairs of Category 5|
|Linear data transfer rate, Mbit/s||10||125||1000|
|Maximum segment length, m||100||100||100|
3.4. Parameters of the optical interface
3.4.1. The optical radiation wavelength is in the limit of 850 to 1,550 nm.
3.4.2. The error rate is no more than 10-10 when the signal attenuates in the optical cable - no less than 30 dB.
3.5. The parameters of the SDI-serial interface of the digital TV signal in the component representation of YCRCB are given in Table 3.
The data transmission rate, Mbit/s:
- 4:2:2 format, brightness signal sampling frequency is 13.5 MHz, the aspect ratio is 4 3 or 16 9, capacity is 10 bits;
- 4:2:2 format, brightness signal sampling frequency is 18 MHz, the aspect ratio is 16 9, capacity is 10 bits.
|2||Misalignment attenuation (output impedance 75 Ohms, speed range 5-270 Mbp/s)||Not less than 15 dB|
|3||Signal span at load of 75 Ohm||800±80 mV|
|4||DC level||0.0±0.5 V|
|5||Rise and fall time of the signal at the load of 75 Ohms, ns||0.75 -1.5|
|6||The difference between the rise time and fall time, max, ns||0.5|
|7||Phase jitter (jitter), max, ns||0.74|
3.6. Parameters of analog interfaces of full color PAL/SECAM video signal and television sound signal.
The parameters of TV signal correspond to the requirements given in Tables 1 and 2 of Annex 1 to Regulatory Legal Act No. 39 (video signal); in Table 1 of Annex 2 to Regulatory Legal Act No. 39 (sound signal).
4. Conditions of use on the public communication network
Mobile (stationary) television radio relay stations ERA M-7R, ERA M-8R can be used in communication networks of Russia. They correspond to:
- The Order of the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communication of the Russian Federation No. 25 of 27.02.2007 "The Rules for radio relay communication systems application. Part I. Rules for application of digital radio relay communication systems of plesiochronous digital hierarchy".
- The Order of the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communication of the Russian Federation No. 57 of 20.02.2012 "Introduction of changes to the Rules for radio relay communication systems application. Part I. Rules for application of digital radio relay communication systems of plesiochronous digital hierarchy, approved by the order of the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communication of the Russian Federation of 27.02.2007 No. 25" regarding frequency bands: 7.55-7.75 GHz; 8.4-8.5 GHz; 8.5-8.7 GHz.
- The Order of the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communication of the Russian Federation No. 7 of 24.01.2008 "About confirmation of the Rules for application of television broadcasting systems equipment. Part II. Rules for application of television broadcasting cable networks equipment" regarding requirements:
- p. 3 and p.5 of Annex 9 (MPEG-2 video encoders / audio encoders);
- p.1.1 of Annex 10 (DVB-S modulators);
- p.2 of Annex 10, (DVB-S receivers - decoders);
- Annex 11 (multiplexers).
- Order of the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications of the Russian Federation No. 39 of 22.03.2007 "About confirmation of the Rules for application of television and audio broadcasting digital systems" regarding requirements: Table.1, 2 Annex 1; Table.1 Annex 2 (MPEG-4 encoders); Annex 6 (ASI interface); Table.5 Annex 1 (SDI interface).
5. Diagram of connection to the public communication network is standard.
6. Operating conditions.
6.1. Climatic conditions of operation and methods of equipment placement.
The mobile (stationary) TV radio relay station ERA M-7R and ERA M-8R have a climatic version 1B and are installed separately: the equipment of the internal installation operates at an ambient temperature from +5°C to +40°C, and the equipment of the external installation operates at an ambient temperature from minus 50°C to +50°C.
6.2. Mechanical operating conditions
6.2.1. The equipment of the internal installation must be operable and maintain the parameters after testing on a vibration bench with an acceleration of 2g, vibration frequency of 25 Hz for 30 minutes.
6.2.2. The equipment of the external installation must be operable and maintain the parameters after exposure to sinusoidal vibration with an amplitude of 4g in the frequency range of 1-80 Hz.
6.3. Equipment power supply
The parameters of the equipment comply with the requirements given in this document when the power supply voltage changes:
- from 20.4 V to minus 72 V (with DC power supply);
- from 187 V to 242 V (with AC power supply with rated voltage 220 V and frequency 50 Hz).